Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The man on the radio said..

Hi people, just another small strange synch.
I've spoken about this phenomenon
a few times on my blogsite here.. and you can find the story in here somewhere called "echo in the room " here's another echo synch.
26/2/2007 I was in the back shed..there were some pots for me to paint ,I was absorbed in my work and painting away ..lost in my 1/2 dream state..which is usually the way itis for me when I paint ..It's a trance like state when you are so focused and painting!.
Anyway there was a talk back show and something about that man imprisoned at guantanimo bay...and hicks.something was said about the judicial system..or the wrongness/rightness of it all etc..etc

So I was thinking to myself ..It has to be "FAIR"..oh yeah ..it has to be Fair!! ..the feeling I had was genuine and I
really felt sorry for that man who has been imprisoned for so long now.I don't think he even did anything wrong ,did he ??..he never even hurt anyone ..It was only the threat of his becoming a terrorist that landed him in goal..is that true..?
In my mind I said "it has to be fair".
and a second or two later the man on the radio...ha!! the DJ or journalist says .....FAIR and quite loudly..!!.
I looked up ..and it felt as if someone had just heard my thoughts. and echoed me This happens to me fairly often ..usually by the TV .. but it's happening more often with the radio now, because I haven't been watching any television lately.

Again..BJ's shed on the weekend 2nd march 2007.. I was talking to Bj
and had just finished saying the word BELIEF
and there it was ...echoing right back at me.. within a couple of seconds later..the man on the radio said BELIEF !!.. now this is getting to be a really strange and surreal experience..
my words are being echoed back to me for what reason I wonder..?
wish I could just say "stacks of cash" ..and that would appear
out of the blue..and right into this accepting hand!!..ha! maybe it
will..maybe it will.

cathyxxx

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Echo synchs... it's happened to me, too. Glad to see you journaling your synch experiences. Keep up the work.