Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Do you like this It's an original work of Art-,Acrylic and painted in 2003 by me- catherine walker, the real size is approx 6ft x 3 but I'm going to turn this into a smallish print approx 30 cm x 40cm as limited edition, signed and numbered. If you are interested please email me,at catherinewalker2003@yahoo.com.au,or leave a message in the guestbook. Tell me if you like it thanks! Please support us poor artists and do not print these paintings through your printer, you will not see the true colours and you will be stealing from an artist who deserves to make a living from what they do ,as all others on earth get paid, for the work they do....not only that , but I will send a terrible curse if you try to download or print without paying me for my hard work.copyright of the artist. MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.MORE PAINTINGS COMING

No comments: