Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Gabriel ...messenger of god

I have always been fascinated by the stories about that great Angel
called "Gabriel". I remember as a child (we were raised as catholics)hearing
the story of how this Angel/messenger of God- supposedly came to Mary, and told
her that she was going to give birth to a man,...who was to be called Jesus,and
who would later become the savior of the world.I've also read that he visited
Daniel,Mohammed and quite a few others during his hyper-space,missions.

I often wonder what Einstein, made of these messenger stories...I can Imagine
him saying..Hmmm,very interesting
Gabriel, was very possibly .."A TIME TRAVELER", able to zip through worm
holes whenever he wanted...delivering messages of importance, and giving
people glimpses of a Future state!.Einsteins thoughts on Time travel ,will
probably end up being the real truth...and that Gabriel is indeed a MESSENGER
FROM OUR FUTURE.This idea would not be taking anything away from Gods power
or his mystery, but would only add to the already amazing attributes of our
unseeable,powerful,secretive and almighty ruler.
Someone has to be in charge of this fragile humanity..without intervention
it's possible that we would have wiped ourselves out ....ages before now.
So maybe.....just maybe
our God is a very Brave Mind, a protector for this feeble minded humanity..
who travels himself or sends "messengers" (when he's too busy) from a Time ..so
far ahead of ours, and from a time where the technology is so advanced,that it's
almost beyond what we could
imagine.We are definitely
not left alone and there
are ways to communicate with our God.There has to be some real truth to these Angel stories, as too many people have witnessed ,and written about them. I have
seen a real Halo around someones head,which in ancient days would have been described as a visitation. However, scientists
are finding ,that everything has an aura, an energy field around it...Is this what I was seeing- Just an energy field
and is this what the angel witnesses of old were seeing?
.....or is there something more to these visions of light...are there really divine messengers of God...If only I knew.
If we want to talk to divine beings, it's suggested that we become open minded
on the subject.

Prayer & meditation is said to be the best way to commune with the Heavenly
ones
Scientists
are finding out that "thought" travels
faster than anything that we know of, faster than sound,....faster
than light. It's an interesting idea,...that of Time Travel...but even
more interesting is the idea of timelessness.Maybe Heavenly creatures come from a place where there is no time....& they are neither past nor future...but just always there !....
that's a whole other story !

Now in this section I will write a little about what Gabriel is meant
to protect, what his signs are and what he was supposed to represent
These are not my ideas, but I have snippets of information from some
interesting books and
some very interesting web sites...I guess I just liked the information
so much, that I am including it here. Thanks to anyone reading this
who may have contributed to these stories about that great archangel.

I have a great imagination myself... and I can imagine coming into
contact with a Tall, magnetic
mesmerizing, holy, know-it-all and
Divine Messenger from God., it would certainly fulfill a few of my fantasies
with no disrespect to Gabriel..of course. Anyway,when all is said and done,
I would probably just faint
from the sheer strangeness of any such meeting,and I've heard that it's very
hard to.....
look an Angel in the eye!Here
is what they say about him...

GABRIEL...ARCHANGEL OF GOD. According to Jewish legend..he was fired from
his position as gods messenger...apparently, he did something that
displeased god, and I'd really like to know what that was!
God hired someone called Dobiel to take his place for a while, and then
after some time had passed,Gabriel was reinstated. Gabriel means strength of God...Strong one.Annunciator, Guardian, Prince of fire, and in charge of sacred
writings, communications,and is a revealer of truths.He can bestow Gifts
of psychic ability, and has the power to give unfertile women...fertility.
He can also give gifts of Vision,Hearing,Revelation,and some say resurrection.
he can equalize and Balance situations that are out of balance.I guess that
would make him an angel of Justice.He presides over thunder and storm and gives
understanding of the mysteries,such as Miracles. An angel strong in Truth and
according to one author he is the Governor of the "West" His flower is the lilly,
His element is water and he has all knowledge of the cycles of women. His day is Monday. He brings, order,discipline, hope and joy.I also read that he is connected
with the moon and when holding a moonstone , we could think of him and his power
over pro-creation.His twin flame is Hope and Gabriel
teaches us all about the light
and how to know the light and hold it.His feast day is September 29th and there is an Essene prayer that goes like this....Gabriel,Angel of Life, enter my limbs and
give strength to my whole body.Wow...this is some... great Angel, wouldn't you like to meet him, because I would.....At least I know that if he frightened me to death...he could bring me back to life again. ha! As I find out more , I will add to this page. Once again, thanks to those who researched and wrote about Gabriel.He sounds pretty fascinating to me.

MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.

No comments: