Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Synchronicity and the rose

SYNCHRONICITY &..THE "ROSE"
Hi, Reading my notes I came across a small but interesting little
pile of notes -all about my synchronistic experience with "ROSES". At one stage,I
was seeing or hearing
about roses rather consistently,
and wondered what the significance could be.Within
a short space of time,maybe 3/4 months or so.. - this is what occured.
I was given a dress with "ROSES" on it.A friend starts work
in a hippie shop called Heidi "ROSE'.I meet Jamies new girlfriend ,
her name is "ROSIE". I receive letters from Bobs Mother with "ROSES"
on the stamps.I watch a lady paint
"ROSES" on a ceramic plate.My sister gave me "ROSE" water from lebanon.
My brother + wife give me an oil bottle, with a few small
"ROSES" painted on the front.I gave away a book called the Eagle and the
"ROSE". A gift from a friend was a heart shaped box with "ROSES" on
it. I read a book The gentle brother by white eagle and in one chapter he
speaks...
about manifesting the "ROSE"...a divine expression of purity.
Across the street from us, I notice they are growing "ROSES".
I read about Mary the Mother of God- associated with the "ROSE" and "ROSEMARY"
My oldest sister thinks the "ROSE" is the most beautiful
flower and wants to grow a lot of them with great enthusiasm.
I hear the expression "everything's coming up "ROSES".
I remember a childhood rhyme...Ring a Ring of "ROSES".
I hear the expression "ROSE" coloured glasses....apparently,... I'm looking through
them? I hear, Make time to smell the "ROSES".I hear, A "ROSE" by any other name...The old band "ROSE" Tattoo is mentioned by someone?. Amongst all these "ROSES", I remember Jesus "ROSE" again ! Anyway, what I am saying is that I can't fully understand the
the synchronicity,the consistency,seemed like an urgent message but what it
was trying to convey,I do not know, however, it was all very odd and
I guess quite wonderful, as the "ROSE", is truly a most remarkable flower,though not my favourite . My favourite flower in all the world is the "Frangipanni", now I wouldn't mind manifesting some of those in the here and now, but it's a tropical plant and I don't think it grows too well in melbourne .Oh and by the way,there's one more thing,not long...before my mother died,she gave me a set of blue "ROSARY" Beads,they are gorgeous and were apparently blessed by Our Lady,when children were having visions of her,a few years back,in Medjugorje.I know that there were a few other ROSE moments, but I didn't write all of them down. STRANGE ..to say the least.
I look in my bookcase and I see a book with a picture of sean connery on the cover and you guessed it, it's called the Name of the "ROSE". MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU

No comments: