Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Manifesting Love First ...


Hi there,
I am quite excited about the new Book I'm reading
It's a book on how to draw the things you really want
into your life ..more Quickly, It's a speed
manifesting book ....
It's a Life Transformation
package presented by a man called jorj.I
remember reading stories, a few years ago about
Alchemists in ancient days (and even these days) and
how they tried/try to change lead into gold,by using
all types of scientific formulas , astrology, symbols,magic
..and the like.

Well,after a lot of research...that is,
(reading the books that attracted me). ha! I've come to the conclusion
that there was something
more to this alchemy than meets the eye. I think that the lead
into gold
transformation
was just symbolic for a greater "secret
knowledge" and that is, that the "Mind" is the ultimate Transformer
the ultimate- missing or secret part in the alchemists formula..
the most vital ingredient,along with beleif
and a big pinch of Love (of course)
This "Mind" ingredient, doesn't just change metals like lead
into gold or poor into rich ! but can manifest
anything and everything one desires/wants/needs.

Now getting to the point, if the Mind is so powerful, one has to be very careful about what one "makes" or "creates" from the mind. I've been studying a "Course in Miracles" for years now and trying to follow the directions and do the lessons
for the day,It's not really an easy course. I started about 10 years ago, and I know it's lessons take a while to sink in.. with me ,but there is one thing I've learned,from the course in miracles and that I want to share with you,... because It's very IMPORTANT. If you begin to manifest your desires...and they
don't end up being quite what you "really wanted"...If you've made mistakes,big and small in your
dreams,ideas /thoughts/life.. then turn to God , and say -Thankyou God, Give me ,this day-
"What you would have me have".I've found that this prayer is the most simple & beautiful thing to say to God, because now the day is "All" in his hands..and there shouldn't be any major mistakes...(unless,of course god's having a really bad day himself) only joking !Anyway,the point I'm making is... God knows what you need and what you want this day,... you don't, go look up your past records!, akashic,diaries memories or other sorts of records, for a criminal, it could be a criminal record.. you will see that..somehow, you got it wrong, maybe made a big mistake,that cost you plenty... It caused pain to yourself and others! So Today,Your Day is offered to god, he will give it back to you, make it Wonderful and will decide for you.. whenever there is a decision or an action to be made.
..Thats the lesson for you today, and a big "Reminder" for me ,from "A COURSE
IN MIRACLES".As these lessons learned, arrive to me, I'll pass them on to you, they might be helpful. Now you might ask...but how do I know if god has really made that decision and not me? Good question..Well you "see" and "feel" if you have any "pain" in the "situation"...If there's no pain..you will definitely gain...(unlike that other quotation)- See, if anyone is really hurt by the decision, as "God is not cruel", so the outcome will be Joy ! IT'S A SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL FORMULA. Ps OF COURSE IT'S A WONDERFUL THING ..TO KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY WANT, HAVE IT MANIFEST AND BE TOTALLY FULFILLED BY IT....AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD THAT DO THIS,I'm still working on it with gods help,...I'm just a student.. but if you're like me, and sometimes you are making "painful" creations,along side your great ones.. then hand it to God..I've worked out that one of the most important questions to ask yourself is.. "WHAT DO I REALLY WANT". This question was put to me
by a friend one day, My answer
was "ROMANCE"...,meaning.. more "LOVE"... (the dictionary puts love & romance together)- however, I think the universe got it a little mixed up, or didn't hear me correctly.. and sent me
"ROMANS" instead.. because that's what seemed to be surrounding me at the time- ha ha !! So until I can get it right,and until I know what I really desire.. I'll just keep saying Lord god, Give me what you would have me have this day.It Works...because I haven't had the "hell" that I was in, for some time now (well the flames have subsided a little at least) - Regards Catherine. There is another Beautiful prayer that you could say along side that one and it goes like this
God, what would you have me do,where would you have me go,what would you have me say..and to whom...God usually guides you after you say this with an open mind and heart. pps THIS IS MY NEWEST PRAYER THAT I'M WORKING ON... Thankyou God,help me to manifest into my day, here and now, the ability to know for certain what I really want/desire ...for my own complete joy and for the benefit and happiness of others,and because I'm a big girl now, you're a busy person and I should be making some fruitful decisions by myself..by now.Ha! AMEN.

AND MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU. Thanking Jeff at "Feeble Minds" web site for the free heart gif xxx

No comments: