Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The strange orange light in the sky...

THE STRANGE ORANGE LIGHT IN THE SKY...?
This happened in 1993 september though I am a bit unsure of the exact date,I will have to get the paper clipping out ! but I will write about it anyway, It is TRUE ...as documented in our local paper the "Dandenong journal" as others in the neighbourhood had also seen it . Our backyard shed was a magnet ...in those days for all the local youth, my sons danny and simon had many friends and there were always loud parties happening IN THE SHED...Metallica screeching through the streets, echoing everywhere, bands playing their music,testing out their new songs... young boys and girls constantly coming and going through the back gate into or out of the shed.... Some nights we joined them for a game of pool as there was a table set up in there as well, but most nights we kept away and let them do their own stuff .One night , one of the Mcvicar brothers(oldest friend of our sons) wandered out of the shed and into the back yard.. (my hubby) and I were inside watching something on the T.V. when we hear a call from ross..to- "COME OUT AND LOOK AT THIS" !!! we went out quick smart and others from the shed came out also...there were 7 of us that night watching the sky....to our amazement there was something strange coming..very slow...from the west, the sky was a beautiful clear summer sky, with stars visible...all was clear except for this orange..sort of blood /red orange light drifting with a halo around it.Then..it moved towards us at a very quick and alarming speed... and sat there motionless/hovering and it seemed to be watching us? We said to each other ..It's not a plane or a sattelite, or a copter...what is it. Then I screamed at it...and I should not have done so.....DO SOMETHING CRAZY...ZIG ZAG IN THE SKY !!! I know I have a very deep and resonant voice, but I never expected it to really do as I said...but it did, It made this incredible zig-zag movement then shot straight up into the sky , leaving a white trail behind it....so so strange, but stranger still...that crazy things did start happening in this house after that event. I have written to other sites, that are interested in these things... about this phenomena, and no-one seems to have any real answers. Do you think they are aliens ? or the government checking out the local hoodlums ?...the U.F. O secret government controllers to SHUT UP THE LOCAL RIFF RAFF?...But I do know this, I will meet that light again...as all my instincts tell me that I will eventually have the real story of these lights in the sky....May the Power also be with you

No comments: