Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Eye in the sky ...


This is another of my absolute favorites,called "Eye in the Sky". It's of the back of a tanned woman on a beautiful summers day, ,there is something in the sky, but I don't know if I meant it to be the "Sun" or "Gods Eye", It could be either...I will leave that up to your imagination and interpretation.It actually belongs to the man that I talk about in the "Halo" story, MY HOLY ENEMY. He was good enough to loan me some money one day when I really needed it, so we did a sort of swap...He lent me cash and I gave him 3 of my lovely paintings, on the proviso that I could buy them back when I had the money to repay him, this was my idea but the ( high interest when I wanted them back, well that was his idea ). It's been years now and I still haven't found the money+ interest to buy my paintings back, but I guess, in a strange way, I think that if I had to do this then I'm so glad that He has them and that they are STILL SAFE. Let me know if you are interested in a print , and I will contact him, I'm almost sure that he would oblige. MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.

No comments: