Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The true synchronicity and soup story..

SYNCHRONICITY AND SOUP ( A TRUE STORY)
A friend was visiting,.. she was in the kitchen and decided to cook something.I was in my room and had just been reading "A Course in Miracles", a Holy and beautiful book that I've been studying for about 10 years now...anyway-she calls out... cath! and I go skipping into the kitchen,my youngest son was just leaning against the sink having a bit of a chat to B.J, who was stirring up something in a bowl... Now it gets weird!...she says have you got some chicken noodle or french onion soup cath ? I go prancing to the pantry with exclaimations ..of sure,... we must have soup here somewhere? I rummage through the cupboard...surely I have some here?..searching searching... Then suddenly, there is a knock on the front door?. Monte, who is B.J's young son is standing there with quite a few packets of "Instant soup"in his hands,all different varieties...he is saying MUM.., moome (which is grandma in french mauritian,though I'm not certain of the spelling!) wanted to know if you needed this soup , she was cleaning out her cupboard and found these packets. Well I just GASPED, I was so shocked and B.J was also at a loss for words...how on earth did this happen, The cosmic joker ? God answering my call? . Montes grandparents live across the road from us , there is no way that anyone, except for those in my kitchen on that day,and maybe God himself,who could have heard my cry for the soup at that moment.How does one explain such a synchronicity? This sort of thing is happening to me more and more, maybe it's connected in some way to the course in miracles...something is trying to give to me ?Is it God ? These sorts of synchronicities are increasing and I have many stories like these...All True and All very odd moments, may the power also be with you.

No comments: