Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Funny money words

Hi , Isn't it funny, all the odd words we humans come up with that
are supposed to mean- money, abundance and riches, I was looking through an old Thesaraus that belonged to my grandfather, the pages are a pale yellow, (a little like my teeth ) some parts are missing,(a little like my teeth ),And some sections of this book are missing altogether...(a little like my teeth ).However the important parts are still there (a little like my teeth).The first edition of this Thesaurus was printed in 1852, I'm looking at the 1913 edition, and will add some more modern terms as I come across them. Don't worry if I have repeated a few, because, according to my Manifesting Manuel, that's a good thing, as apparently..repeating your desires at spaced intervals, helps in the manifestation of that desire... These aren't all the words, there's too many to list...but these few should have you thinking !GOOD LUCK and MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.
lettuce,sugar,bread,dough,corn,dollars,pennies,mint,greenbacks,beans,coconuts,clams,fish,capital,taler,juno,moneta,gold,treasure,moolah,milk&honey,finance,funds,bacon,store house,means,material,inheritance,second crop,current,credit,account,produce,reap the fruits, reap the grain, good harvest,success,blessed,endowed,well-lined,opulence,affluence,provisions,double entry,fortune,share of wealth,check,cheque,lump sum,tester,groat,supplies,stock,sum,cash,blunt,dust,mopus,tin,chink,gold,silver,sweets,security,nabob,enrich,feather ones nest,line ones purse,heavy purse,pecunious,midas,plutus,dives,millions,thousands,hundreds,mint of money,eldorado,affluence,mammon,well off,notes,kite,credits,draft,endorsement,green,herb,feast,lump sum,meat,ways and means,rhino,ones ship coming in,second crop,advantageous,-in the shoes of,solvent,gain,well to do,prize,profit,flush,assets,danae,loaves and fishes,imburse, hold ones head above water,earnings,income profits,fruit, main chance, I hope you're drooling and hope you... "get some".

No comments: