Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Have you ever seen a real halo...

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HALO AROUND A PERSONS HEAD ?
Have you ever seen a halo around a persons head,because I have.
The person was someone I really liked, but seemed to me,to have turned rabid - at a certain point in the aquaintance.I actually thought of him as an "enemy" for some time there,until...One Day,he visited and as he was standing there,in the kitchen I was witness to an incredible light that shone all around his head,a light like thin and thick needles of colour.. dancing ,moving rapidly,outwards and up as if jiving- to a sound,of some type.I couldn't hear the music but "sensed" that this light was a part of some big orchestra, somewhere... out there.It is very hard to put this vision of light into words..and when it happened I could only think "Beautiful" then raise my hand,(my left hand,in absolute awe,in order to follow the lines of light while muttering/mumbling ..something like "there's a beautiful light around youuuoooohr-- ahhhhead!".Now this light, was not completely unlike some of the halo's that I've seen in very old religious paintings of christ and the saints, though the light that I saw was more like a large version of the light that you see shining around a lit candle,not a solid gold disk as some of those paintings depict. The colours I remember were white, blue, silver, gold and I think a little bit of pink ? They were RAYS, very clear rays of light. I knew the light was coming from him, because he was standing near our kitchen window and the rays of the sun were also shining through the window, I noticed that the suns rays and his were different and that his light was shining in the opposite direction as if going up to meet the sunsrays? so I was watching 2 very different yet distinct lights at that moment,and I am an observant person,I know what I saw,it was not a trick of the eyes or vision problems..also I wasn't stoned ! and to this day, I really don't understand it,I think about it all the time though. I know that we are all supposed to be made up of energy ,vibration and light, scientists are finding out more and more about the make-up of matter. My questions are, why did I see it on that particular day?,how did I see it,what part of my eyes could see it? what was the symbolism behind seeing it?,what was the means or the method to see it?,what caused it? what was the significance? I will never forget it truly something to see! ..Heavenly ,Divine or Pure are some the words that come to mind, when I think of this encounter but also it was very strange - to say the least.

P.S I noticed one other thing,about this event,and that is...that he had done a little turn,a sort of swing around, A U Turn..just
before I noticed this light around him.I have no idea why he had made this movement, but I do know this now, He was never really my enemy, because in truth I have no enemies. May the power also be with you.

No comments: