Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Thanking jeff at "FEEBLE MINDS" for the free UFO gif

This is a little Beauty called "Aliens on Holidays",(c)copyrightcatherinewalker1991 see the Balloons and the sunnys. One day...
I just had this great thought that maybe the "visitors" that have been seen from the light ships...could just be on holidays...to EARTH, you know how some people just jump on a plane and go to Rome or France! ...though I'm sure the Aliens (if there are any ) have come a lot further for their Holiday. One of my sisters was good enough to have this painting turned into a T-Shirt, and it looked fantastic,there's new T-shirts now,in my online shop and eventually I'm going to turn this painting into a "Print",as I'm going to do with the other paintings on this Blog.Please read what I've written under the other paintings.Thankyou.

No comments: