Wednesday, May 31, 2006



This is a funny little painting, I just did it on some old paper, but the result
was very interesting, quite remarkable, I think. I started painting more of these Alien type themes after we had seen that "STRANGE ORANGE LIGHT IN THE SKY" early 90's.(c)copyrightcatherinewalker1991 Read my story on this blog. Anyway,
I'm not really sure where these images came from....somewhere in the recesses of my
imagination... a dark dusty corner of my mind - and I often wonder why I put the rabbit in there, what is this symbolic of....run rabbit run, scared humans maybe? All in All, It's a very nice work and would make a great small print, if anyone is interested. Please read what I've written under my other paintings on this blog. MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.

No comments: