Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The moon is Gold...

I see the moon is gold tonight
I guess it means ...that we're alright
because if it were... a lonely blue
Then It could mean...I'm missing you ...

I'm glad it's such a golden moon
could mean ...I'll see you... very soon
I'm glad it's not an angry red
I'd maybe cry... and go to bed....

Oh yes the moon is gold tonight
not like the moon that gives one fright..
not like the moon where shadows fall...
This golden moon has "got it all" !

I see the moon is gold tonight
no hungry werewolves..out to bite
No witches..flying on their brooms
no ghosties walking ...on their tombs

I like a golden moon it's sure...
Like magic kisses, .. heavens lure
I claim this golden moon as mine
It speaks of Love..and things divine...

I stand and watch this golden moon
and even stars are out to swoon...
And lovers everywhere can see
This golden moon for you and me....



Love cathy xxxxx

No comments: