Wednesday, May 31, 2006

INVITE FROM NASA...

INVITE FROM NASA ...SEND YOUR NAME TO PLUTO on a CD...really !!
I found a great site,and It's for REAL...SEND YOUR NAME TO PLUTO!. Apparently, a space ship is going to try and reach Pluto in 2006 and NASA is allowing people to sign up and have their names written on a C.D and sent with the Mission. I signed up for all this Family yesterday, It was great fun...they even give you a certificate(if you have a working printer, unlike mine)to print and keep as a momento. I think it's wonderful but even more wonderful was the Great pleasure I had in telling the 3 Men in my Life that I had ...SENT THEM ALL TO PLUTO!!. The url is http://pluto.jhuapl.edul/ Go to the side of the site and you'll see the part that says sign up to send your name to pluto.

No comments: