Wednesday, May 31, 2006



This is a little Beauty..As you can see it's a coloured paper collage.I did it
during my "Alien Era".It's a strange work , because I remember cutting the "is anybody out there" from scraps of letters from a news paper-then,not too long after that..If I'm recalling correctly, we saw that funny orange light in the sky ?
read the blog post "strange orange light in the sky " I'm not saying that there is a definite connection with my art and the things that I see in my life...but I have done quite a few paintings over the years where ..on completion , the subject of my work, suddenly manifested into my reality. You can believe this or not ...but it's TRUE !
I will try to find a painting I did of a buddhist monk...that looked like a woman
because after I did that painting...I met a buddhist (woman)a nun when I was
selling pottery at a market. I was quite shocked by this and immediately thought that my painting had come to life. (c)paintingcopyrightcatherinewalker1990

No comments: