Wednesday, May 31, 2006

synchronicity and lotto numbers...

SYNCHRONICITY and LOTTO NUMBERS
Hi, This story also goes back a couple of years, most of my stories do.
It's almost as if my life has been "on hold" for some time,hopefully getting ready for the next lot of coincidence....who knows. Anyway, one day I had worked hard on putting together my lotto numbers, in fact I was spending so much per week on tickets that I probably could have gone on a long relaxing holiday instead, which would have been a better deal. Anyway ,I was trying dream numbers and the numbers that seemed most predominant in my life, to no avail,so tried some others and can't really remember why I decided on this particular set of numbers ,but had my 6 numbers ready anyway. I then proceeded to call out loudly,(I do this a lot)I NEED the numbers Lord,... I need the "Winning Tattslotto Numbers". My oldest son Daniel had been reading the herald sun at our kitchen table,he was studying the lottos past results etc. you know that little square with all the numbers and the total times the numbers have been drawn. ...anyway he calls out to me... I'll give you some numbers Mum. He proceeded to give me 6 numbers that he had picked,after studying the form. and I was absolutely shocked to hear him pick 5 numbers that were exactly the same as mine! He had no idea that I had been silently and secretly picking out numbers in my room
The same numbers that I had so diligently worked on, were being repeated back to me by my son !... Hang on Danny ,this is STRANGE,don't you find this odd,to say the least, how is this possible!,To me,this was incredible,I was practically gasping for air, thinking "That's It God has finally given me the winners"... Danny ,not looking too perturbed,just shrugged his shoulders, seems he doesn't think too much of such synchronistic occurrences. One or two weeks later, those very numbers won me just over $900.This is totally True and to me totally "amazing" and was a definite response from something out there to my call for help. Why it doesn't work "All the Time" ,I just don't know ,but if It's possible a few times then "Synchronicity" must be some type of a "System" that we just haven't "Discovered" the "Secrets" to yet.Bear with me now as
I must also tell of another time, when I had been putting my tickets on week in week out and never missing a draw ...I did this for months on end, (no wonder I'm broke) then One day,I forgot to put my tickets on ...and you guessed it, 5 of the winning numbers came up. Bob found me crying hard in my room, blaming everyone and everything I could think of,muttering ,cursing,sobbing,yes it was very upsetting for me,as I had wheeled the numbers and my prize "WOULD have BEEN",(don't you hate those words)..a little over $2,000. I wondered how GOD could be so Cruel(in fact I asked him )"Do you enjoy playing tricks on people like that"?...until eventually, I brushed my tears aside,consoling myself with the thought,and then actually Thanking God, that it wasn't the 6 numbers that I had missed out on ,as some people out there have experienced....poor sods! So for all those who ever missed out on the lucky 6,in a similar manner I do sympathize,and greatly,and yes we do know a couple who had this happen to them, dry your tears and console yourself , then say ...well at least I didn't miss out the European Lottery, and It's.. $400 million or so. Now wouldn't that really be something to cry about. MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU .

No comments: