Wednesday, May 31, 2006

synchronicity and paul weller wild wood..

SYNCHRONICITY and PAUL WELLER "Wildwood"
Just me again, remembering another very interesting synchronistic moment.
B.J- my friend - in the "Synchronicity and Soup" story,is a beautiful Danish woman, we've known each other now for about 17 years or more so...I am recalling quite a few times
when strange things happened when we were together. This particular night she asked me over to her bungalow ,which was at the back of a great old farm in Koo-Wee-Rup (Funny named place ) Anyways we did the usual things ,walked around and visited the free range happy chickens and ducks, we talked to the cows and she introduced me to the farm owners, also Danish and very nice people- we were given some Emu eggs on the proviso that I painted some for Kate so she could send them back to denmark.We went and chatted to the calves and generally had a lovely day. Night time arrived we ate , talked played music and finally bedded down for the night..As there were only 2 small bedrooms, one for Beej, and the other for Monte, I bedded down in the lounge...she opened the blind so I could see a fabulous star filled sky..I felt content, happy in fact ,as I don't get away from home too often and this was a lovely place to be,It was a holiday !. B.J put a C.D on by a Paul Weller,I had never heard of him before and I think the Title of it was "Wildwood", anyways I am watching the skies and suddenly an "orange" shooting star whizzes past..High up but very clear to see. To my shock and amazement, the very next song that clicked on and that Paul Weller sung was this one.
WAS THAT A "SHOOTING STAR I SAW" - I'TS HARD FOR ME TO MAKE A WISH AT ALL, BECAUSE I FEEL THAT I CAN ONLY HOPE, THESE DANGEROUS TIMES WE ARE BARELY AFLOAT.
AND I HOPE THE WORLD WILL HEAL ITSELF AND OUR WORN OUT SOULS ALONG WITH IT
SO THAT YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE SEEN A BETTER DAY.
YOU'VE GOT THE MOON ON YOUR PYJAMAS AND THE STARS IN YOUR EYES ,SWEET CHILD YOU'RE A
DREAM IN DISGUISE..ANGELS ON SILVER STRINGS HANG FROM ABOVE,LET LOVE AND LAUGHTER SHINE WHERE EVER YOU GO...etc etc , go read the rest of the song. This timing was extraordinary , as far as I was concerned, It completely suprised me and I thought it was one of the most wonderful moments, almost like someone out there - somewhere was trying to give me a strong message of hope and love. May the power also be with you .

No comments: