Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Echo in the room...spooky..!!!

ECHO IN THE ROOM...now this is SPOOKY !.........
Hi,I don't know about you, but I have been having some unusual things happening while watching T.V. This strange "happening" thing is becoming more and more frequent,It's a repeating symbol of some type.
and I can only describe it as ...spooky !.I can almost count the number of times it has happened and it would be getting close to 20 .This is the synchronicity...I will be sitting in the lounge, talking to 1 or 2 of the 3 men in my life(hubby and 2 sons) or maybe a visitor (though visitors are rare these days,we must have frightened them all away )anyways,I'll be talking and I'll say a word in the conversation to them, take just for example the word "gate"..Then, In the very next instant,and I mean instantly! someone on the telly repeats the word I just said.! Now tonight I said something about "CAKE",as I just finished this word,the host of a show said "piece of "CAKE". Last week there were a couple of words repeated as soon as I said them,and the previous months there were other words or even phrases.I always turn to the people in the room and say "now,didn't I just say that?" I tell you,
that this is becoming more and more commom, and it is getting a little strange, to say the least. Simon,my son...
the one who could easily try the patience of a zen monk.. said to me, Mum It seems to happen to you a lot around the "Food" words ,(read my synchronicity and SOUP story) and you know he is right! as there has been quite a few times when a food word was involved.
Why these repeated words crop up so frequently,is a real mystery.Tonight,though,I started to call out "LETTUCE" in the hopes that god, would,get the symbols mixed up and send me money....but he didn't. Maybe I should be saying "MINT" or some other food/money related word..help me out here, if you have some suggestions. It probably needs to be spontaneous, but,I'm pretty sure of one thing though, that these synchronicities have something to do with the sound of my "voice", as not only do I have a deep and resonant voice, but it is very distinctive in it's high and low pitches and people are always commenting about the way "I sound", sometimes,not very nice remarks at all,in fact some comments, being down right hurtful and insulting.There were a few times,in my life when men or women would say that I had a very sexy voice,(I liked those times )but most times, I could plainly hear people laughing at the odd tones they were hearing, coming from me, one person even said to me..gosh,where did you come from... with an accent like that ? I explained that my mother was middle-eastern and my father was aussie,I was born in Darwin N.T,and went to primary school there. Then we lived in Adelaide for a while ,where we had constant contact with my New Zealand born and raised / but English descended grandmother, and also the other granparents who were extremely Lebanese... before finally settling in victoria..where I was sent to a catholic convent school for the high school years of my education....would that explain the strange voice ? ..God, Maybe I should have those voice lessons ..what are they called? On second thoughts I think I'll
just leave my voice alone and maybe,...just maybe (to repeat myself) I will learn the secrets to Instant Manifestation, with this funny and unusual voice, and have the last laugh! . MAY THE POWER ALSO BE WITH YOU.

No comments: